How it Works
The Fine Wine Plan assists you in building a personally tailored fine wine collection but at your own financial pace. Subscribe to the Fine Wine Plan and leave everything else to us, guaranteeing a growing collection of quality wines.
Choosing your wines
- Your personal consultant will offer guidance on purchases, recommending the best wines to suit your objectives, tastes and budget. Whether it is fine Bordeaux for drinking in fifteen years, or white Burgundy for drinking next summer, they will be able to suggest the right wines for you.
- No purchases will be made without consultation or consent, unless that is what you prefer.
- Your consultant will also be able to advise you on when your wines are ready to drink and should be delivered to you.
- Our 'Advance' service allows you to purchase wine up to the value of 3 month's subscription in addition to any funds that you have available in the Fine Wine Plan. This helps you buy the wines that you want, when you want them.
Setting up a Fine Wine Plan
- To join the Fine Wine Plan you'll need to first register on the Lay & Wheeler website, and then complete a simple online application form. It's very straightforward, although bear in mind your Majestic website details won't be recognised on the Lay & Wheeler site.
- You can choose the level of subscription that's right for you, from a minimum of £50 per month. You'll need to specify £100 or more to qualify for your free case of Croix de Beaucaillou 2009.
- When applying you'll be given options to indicate your main wine preferences, providing your personal consultant with a starting point.
- Complete the Direct Debit mandate, post it to us, and we will do the rest.